I believe that Christian music is often misunderstood, as many people tend to automatically associate it solely with singing hymns in a church setting. When I was younger, I too used to think that Christian music was limited to that particular style. However, in reality, Christian music has a wide range of genres, including contemporary, rock, pop, hip-hop, gospel, and more, and has experienced a surge in popularity, captivating audiences worldwide with its powerful messages and diverse musical styles.
There is an undeniable joy in indulging in uplifting music that prepares you for the day ahead, providing a delightful dose of inspiration and motivation. And let’s not forget the spontaneous dancing around your room that adds an extra touch of delight! I personally feel that Christian music provides all those things and more!
Below, I’ve gathered a collection of 33 of my favourite feel-good Christian songs. There are so many other incredible tracks by talented bands and artists, but listing them all would make this blog post very long! Hence, I’ve carefully selected my absolute favourites that I’m confident you’ll love (and want to dance along to) as well.
Did you know that I have a monthly newsletter called Little Notes of Light?
Included in my newsletter is little notes to inspire you throughout your day, including stories, reflections and inspiring Christian content. It also contains encouraging content to help you in whichever season you are currently in, and it will help to equip you in your journey of faith. Subscribe here.
Christian music creates an incredible ability to uplift, infuse positivity, provide motivation, inspire, and evoke a wonderful sense of well-being, and beautifully captures and shares the love of God.
This playlist is perfect for any time of the day; simply hit play and enjoy!
At the end of this post, I’ve included my Spotify playlist for you to enjoy and listen along as well.
33 Feel-Good Christian Songs
1. Do Life Big by Jamie Grace.
2. Love You by Philippa Hanna.
3. L,O.V.E by HillaryJane.
4. Since I Met You by Jamie Kimmett.
5. Wildfire by Bonray.
6. More Than Good Enough by Joel Vaughn.
7. Perfectly by Philippa Hanna.
8. Show Me The Way by Gunva B.
9. Where The Light Shines Through by Switchfoot.
10. Fix My Eyes by For King & Country.
11. Now by Mallary Hope.
12. Higher by Unspoken.
13. Lift You Up by TobyMac, Ryan Stevenson.
14. The Way – Live by Worship Central, Tim Hughes.
15. Best Day Ever by KJ-52, Chris August, Talk Box.
16. Happy Dance by MercyMe.
17. Talk About It by Branan Murphy.
18. Better Than Life by Phil Wickham.
19. One More Day by Aaron Cole
20. Be You Beautiful by Manic Drive
21. Neon Sign by The Royal Royal
22. We Win by MercyMe
23. Into The Wild by Manic Drive
24. I Feel So Alive by Capital Kings
25. Everything Comes Alive by We Are Messengers
26. If You Ain’t In It by Danny Gokey
27. Love With Your Life by Hollyn
28. Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace
29. God’s Great Dance Floor by Chris Tomlin
30. You’ll Never Be Alone by Capital Kings
31. Atmosphere by Ekklesia
32. Power by Group 1 Crew, My Kid Brother
33. Remember To Remember by Steven Curtis Chapman.
Listen On Spotify
Which feel-good Christian songs do you personally enjoy that are not included in this list?
(I highly recommend checking out the video for number 16)!
Support My Work by Buying Me a Virtual Coffee
If you have enjoyed reading this post, along with my other content, please consider supporting me by buying me a virtual coffee. By contributing as little as £2, you can help me continue creating content for my website, social media channels, newsletter, and other projects. Your support is incredibly valuable to me, and I am grateful for your help and support.